Construction Management & Engineering Services
Since 1926, E. L. Shea has been active in shaping Ellsworth and the surrounding communities, offering diversity in project experience including residential, commercial, industrial, religious and educational construction.
We typically serve Hancock, Washington, Waldo, and Penobscot counties.
In addition to general contracting, we provide the option of in-house engineering and professional services, construction management, design build and development with lease back options.
E. L. Shea is well capitalized and has the financial strength to undertake projects without any requirement for start-up funding. Bank references and financial information are available upon request. Our gross annual revenue ranges between twelve and seventeen million dollars.
With a professional team in the office and a sizable field work force we have the ability to execute multiple projects with skilled personnel.
- Job cost estimating & feedback at each Design Phase
- Drafting and plan review
- Procurement of competitive subcontractor/supplier bids
- Wastewater disposal site evaluation
- Ability to self perform many facets of construction project
- Quality control/supervision
- Submittal review and coordination
- Cost control
- Our own equipment such as a, excavator, loader/backhoe, dozer, trucks, telehandler, scissor & aerial lifts.
Post Construction Services
- Record drawings on CAD
- Operations and maintenance manuals