Shaping Ellsworth, Maine and the Surrounding Communities Since 1926
E.L. Shea offers construction services starting with the original conception and design through implementation, to start-up, permitting, and turn-key operations. E.L. Shea’s versatility can be attributed to its experienced staff and over 90 years of experience. With extensive experience in the Institutional, Commercial and Residential markets, E.L. Shea has completed over 500 projects. From new green buildings for College of the Atlantic, new research buildings for Jackson laboratories or a new home on Mount Desert Island every project gets the same attention to detail and quality staff applied to the project. E.L. Shea has the financial strength and staff to take on any size project.
TYPES OF PROJECTS
- Complete Building Envelope Sealing
- Energy Efficient Design
- Estimating and value engineering
- Engineering and detailing
- Drafting and plan review
- Procurement of competitive subcontractor and supplier bids
- Quality control / supervision
- Submittal review and coordination
- Cost control
- Record drawings on CAD
- Operations and maintenance manuals
- Post-completion owner support
- Best Price / Product / Performance
- Pre-construction engineering
- Working along with architects to get the best design with the highest quality materials.
GALLERY OF OUR WORK
OUR EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL STAFF
We are very proud of our employees’ talent, dedication and professionalism. They continually meet the challenges of an evolving industry and remain our most valuable asset. Please refer to our employee resumes to see further detail on their experiences.